Skip to main content

USCIS Form I821D Removal Proceedings Information

If you must say yes to question 5 on Part 1 of USCIS Form I-821D for initial application or renewal request for Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, I strongly recommend that you complete this form with the help of a competent immigration attorney.  DO NOT attempt this yourself because it could cause a lot of complications if you make a mistake.  That is why for all of you DIY DREAMers I have only shown the answer as No.

Image of page 1 of daca application renewal form about removal deportation