USCIS Form I-821D Education Information

6.  If you have already graduated, then write 'graduated from high school.'  If you still a high school student, write 'currently in school.'  If you received a GED, then write down 'received a general educational development (GED) certificate.  If you have another type of certificate from the state, write down 'received XYZ from the State of AB.'

7.  Simply mention the name of your school, city, and state.

8.  If you already graduated or received a certificate, write down the date from your diploma.  If still in school, write down the date of last attendance, which can even be today's date if you are in school.

Education information section on uscis form i-821d for childhood arrivals under dream act

Popular posts from this blog

Can DACA approved DREAMers go on cruises?

Completed sample Form I-765WS

Can EAD card be used as ID?